1. It was the last wish of the Icelandic economy that its ashes be spread over Europe.
2. Iceland goes bankrupt, then it manages to set itself on fire. This has insurance scam written all over it.
3. Iceland, we wanted your cash, not your ash.
4. Waiter, there's volcanic ash in my soup. I know, it's a no-fly zone.
5. Richard Curtis is working on a new rom-com about people stuck in an airport who fall in love. The working title is "Lava Actually."
To αγαπημένο μου όμως είναι το ακόλουθο (αν δεν το "πιάσατε" σημαίνει ότι δεν σπουδάσατε στην Αγγλία):
6. Volcano in Iceland. What next, Earthquake in Asda?